August 24, 2008

And They Lived Happily Ever After

After Moya Dillon's article in Oshawa This Week, my parents received a telephone message outlining the dwarfs' location. No gravelly-voiced ransom demand - the caller didn't know how the figures were acquired, just where to find them.

Doc, Sleepy, Grumpy, Sneezy, Bashful and Bambi's friend, Bimbo are back at Summers End.



Unfortunately, Dopey didn't make it back. I hope it means he's lost, not that he's come to any harm.

The recovered dwarfs and Bimbo appeared to have been treated well by their captors. Happy beamed a brighter smile as his brothers were asked to comment and provide details of their experience.

"Mush," complained Grumpy, as he shrugged off a hug.
"I'm sleepy," yawned Sleepy.
Sneezy chimed in with a very loud "Ah-choo,".
Bashful whispered that he was embarrassed by all the attention.
"We are grateful to everyone who facilitated our return," Doc declared. "We are happy to be home."

Tags:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having trouble leaving comments on your blog.

How awesome that the dwarves and Bimbo are home. (Was Bimbo named after the clown???) I wonder what adventures they have had??? And where is Dopey???"

Christine said...

I've been intermittently trying to "fix" some problems on the site. That means I'm intermittently creating other problems...

If only Dopey could talk, the stories I'm sure he'll tell when he finds his way home.

Anonymous said...

I just love Happy endings.