July 17, 2006

The Princes of Malibu

Normally, this isn't the type of show I watch on TV. I was cruising the dial looking for something that was mindless. We had just ended an absolutely brutal Pinochle game. I was feeling pretty crummy before my -87 score! I stopped on The Princes of Malibu. I recognized David Foster and stayed tuned in.
Funny show. Not funny in an Arrested Development - way, but the antics on Princes are just so dumb, it's funny. Here's what happened: David Foster had Brody's Escalade towed because the 23 yr old had parked in "his spot" again. Not so outrageous, then you learn he had it towed to Phoenix! From Malibu to Phoenix! So then Brody retaliates by flying to Vegas with his brother and friend on D.F.'s plane. They run an enormous tab under the pretense of being with D.F. But the truth is uncovered by the Concierge and the boys have to pay for their shenanigans. Brody wonders how D.F. is going to react when they get home.

Brody's friend says, "What? Are you afraid of the guy from Canada who plays the piano?"

Follow up: I guess it was just that particular episode, matched with my mood or something. I've seen the show since then, and it's really terrible television!

Home to Very Random


Go to No Access to Health Treatment

0 comments: